Thursday, August 16, 2007

I GOT YOUR BITCH RIGHT HERE

this blog entry is brought to you by Laura.

Hi I am Laura and one day I called her the B'word of course it was a joke cuz i luv her but neways her response was I got ur bitch right here soooo dats how dis line came ta b and now she says it far too often neways...iama let her get bac ta typin then we're gonna bond over some stomp da yard...coco is gonna teach her ta step and I ama teach her ta krump n pop n lock....fun timess ta come 1.

...she really types/speaks like this. the best part is she goes to Trinity...yeah..I know.

...hey miss thang i ain feelin u dissin me...see now all yall kno why i called her dat bad word which i will not uter again...lol utter i like dat word makes me feel smart. Okay she'll prob go bac ta talkin shit but whateva iama jus have ta get coco ta jump her!

and that is my life, at 2 Church St. Rondebosch 7700, South Africa. send help!

...nah yall don send no help iama take care of schmellin ight...but i ain frontin if she gets a tude wit me then iama have ta slap her but jus a lil slap nuthin too hard...maybe with a broom or chuncletta like the good hispanics in my hood do...okay now iama go front like i really like her but now yall kno the truth peace

amen.

P.S. If any of you are bothered by the nasty language in this entry I apologize, I am not a bad person nor wish illwill upon Ellen, I actually like the girl. But I do advise Parental Control over this blog...no beeps where available however, I felt tenacious while trying to get my point across so my bad B 1 ...by the way B is a term of endearment used in the hood, slang bascially when u come across heads (aka people), you could also use fam, bro, homey etc...and 1 derives from one love (aka bye)

1 comment:

Yosef Seddiq said...

LOL

sounds like you're having fun, ellen.